Let owners Laura & Rob be your entertainers at one of our interactive events held twice a month. From Game Night to Murder Mystery Dinners to our once a month High Tea on a Low Table, we offer scheduled events where guests can interact, make connections, and have a laugh. Check out the calendar where the fun is already marked for OUR EVENTS.
- January 19th 4-8PM -- Join us for our first Open House. A Slovak-style Christmas Party with authentic Slovak dishes. Out of towners, you're more than welcome. We invited our local business friends over for a sneak peek of our renovations so far. After this, we can take down the tree. Hope to see you here at the The Golden Maple Tree Inn!
- February 23 --- Before we throw our first Murder Mystery Dinner, we must do a rehearsal! Let us know if you are available to run through the script with us while we feast a roast dinner! Please confirm with us soon! These free invitationals during February, March and April will help us prepare for our grand opening on May 18.
- March 16 & 17 -- This is a family style weekend for anyone that wants to explore the unique ski clubs of Rome and Utica. We will research Uitca's Inner-City ski slope (there are only a handful of inner city ski slopes in the country!). We will also be designing a skiier's dream trip that will showcase tall the skiing you can get to within four hours of the Inn. We're talking about the Adirondacks, Lake Placid, Vermont, the Catskills. Do I have your attention? This is a research weekend before our grand opening and we have a few rooms left if you want to join us. And it's St Patrick's Day weekend. Did you see how much fun we had here last year? This is a tremendous opportunity to visit. The room is on us, you can pitch in for the beer & Corned Beef Dinner.
- April 12-14th -- Yoga Weekend with Tammy and Friends
- TBD -- Art Auction
- May 18 --- Grand Opening! Book your room now for our Grand Opening Weekend. The Smokehouse will be pumping out the amazing aroma of the first BBQ of the season. Reps from our favorite local businesses will be here for our meat and greet to welcome you and answer any questions about what to do first!